[VAC] Looking for VAC member in Olympia WA

Hello All,

I purchased a 1955 27' trailer from a fellow in Victoria BC and am going to
pick it up the week of June 26.  I am coming from the St Paul area of
Minnesota so will be traveling about 1800 miles to get it.

I know very little about importing so I was going to have the current owner
take it through customs and meet the him on the US side of the border.
Because of the distance involved we both agreed that it would be easier if
I could find someone around Olympia who would be willing to allow him to
drop the trailer at their place.  That would make it easier than trying to
time my arrival at the border from 1800 miles away.

This may not be possible due to the International rally.  I am a new member
of WBCCI and have attended a local unit rally but have not received my
membership book to check for CP in the area.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

John Buffalow

1960 Tradewind