Re: [VAC] Overlander Blueprints

Hi y'all, I'm Cee in Oregon. We are new to the whole airstream community.
My brother gave us his '56 Land Yacht.  It's been trashed (before he had
it). The shower appears intact but the toilet is off its pedestal.  We know
nothing about the black and gray water things.  Supposedly the stove works
but we're not sure of that either.  He put down some new carpeting but we've
not examined the floor-it could be rotted out.  We're pretty sure the wiring
needs redoing.  So we're looking at a complete renovation.  We've no idea
how the couch in the front should go.  We need another fridg.  Could anyone
tell us about electrical wiring in this?  How is the galley bed go?  Does
anyone have any blueprints for the '56 Land Yacht?  I guess we need to know
everything.  Help!  My husband is an excellent general contractor so he
plans on doing the work himself.  Thanks for your help!