[VAC] Overlander Blueprints

Actually, the trailer was owned by a VERY STRANGE man.  It was nearly brand
new when he got it,   and he proceeded to park it on his "family compound"
let's say...  Over time, he's try to use something, and if it didn't work
perfectly the first time, he'd simply "remove" it from the trailer.

Net result, a nearly perfect shell and awning, no road rash, a great set of
alloys that I stole for my sovereign,  and the potential to build a great
custom trailer. I have everything that was removed now, excluding the
appliances and kit sink cabinet.  When I got it (it was free by the way:),
the thing was gutted to the center beds,  the bath is in tact.  Even the
univolt was removed.  Luckily, it was never a leaker, so it's rock solid.

I'm actually changing my plans, and am considering a total custom, rear
bedroom, 50's diner style nose, with a jukebox of course, for just the wife
and myself,  keeping the sovereign for the family.

So, call it what you want, but I envision a cooooool trailer when I'm
done.  And the price was right!

Chris  Thompson