Re: [VAC] Chain stores

Randy
I agree with you in principle.But the typed word is not personal
communiation.Also many of us can (my self most of all) can verbaly describe
our desire or prolvem but have a diffult time to put it into words. No
internet store could have fixed Polly's check valve. how would you describe a
thing like that if you do not know the termonalgy? Awhatdoyoucallit for a
thimagig.would not make.Many times a visual inspection can lead to an
substitute.
Person to person in real time is the only way to build human relasonships.
Jim Smith