Re: [VAC] Battery Overcharging

Bob, most all the full timers I know have solar panels, an inverter and a
conveniently positioned 120v shut off switch to their Univolt (if they are
still using one). Most of us only use line power during times we're
operating heavy draw appliances, a/c, vacuum cleaner, microwave, etc.

I always use inverter power (never line power) when operating any of my
equipment with a computer chip in it. I belong to the club called "Been
there, done that and paid for the mistake." Lessons learned via the wallet
are well learned.

Terry