Re: [VAC] More than one Airstream

well, I am way ahead of you guys,  it looks like.
I STARTED with two trailers! Never having owned any trailer or RV of any
kind. we had been looking for an A/S and finally saw an ad for one near our
area. It turns out that they had two trailers- A '66 caravel and a '62
Silver Streak.(21') I sent my wife to go look at them, and she said the
Caravel was terribly cute and a 'happy little trailer' but the silver streak
was clean, elegant,stylish and clean, (yes I know I already said clean)
Neither of us are any good at saying 'no' so I said "get both, you were
almost at the point of dropping big $$$ for an almost new one, we can sell
whichever one we don't want after a while (yeah, RIGHT) the sob was supposed
to be "all done" but you know how that goes
Now what about a third ?. . . .