Re: [VAC] More than one Airstream

Terry and Ken -
I know when we finished our Bubble, we felt kinda lost
with out that scamble of work to be done, find the great
accessories, etc. What would we do with our evenings,
weekends, etc.  It is sort of relieved by actually using
your Airstream.  But I can sympathize with Ken, having a
small coach is great but look at all that room in a 22'

We sold our motorhome last fall (just weren't using it
between the Bubble and the Teardrop)  Our grand plan was
to buy a new 35', double slide and be able to pay it off
in 7-10 years so we'd be ready for retirment.  But
instead we saw an ad for a 56 Safari - goodby big
motorhome, hello new project!  Had a great time restoring
it, even better time using it, but now there's the
letdown of no project trailer. (can't count the '55 first
series Chevy PU, the '55 Chevy limo, the '54 Lincoln
Capri)

So fair warning to all with only one trailer - you will
need more!  A bigger one, an older one, there's always
something else.  If you restore cars, forget it, you'll
never get another one done, the trailer project always
manages to come first!

I think we have a really bad case, now we not only have
Airstreams, just picked up a '48 Spartan.  Can anyone
tell me the number for the nearest Trailers Anonymous?

Michael and Debbie Smith
Sparks, NV
'55 Bubble
'56 Safari