Re: [VAC] greetings

John,
If you need to carry a full library and all of you possesions, maybe you
should consider buying a 40' fifth wheel trailer with tripple slideouts.  I
keep a very precious few books in my trailer and keep the rest of my library
stored in a safe dry place.  As for all the personnal things one seems to
need, I found out that when my house burnt down it was a blessing in
disguise!  Other than a few family momentos, I  find it hard to get
attatched to a bunch of stuff anymore and now am getting ready to full time
in my 26' A/s.   Starting Aug 1st I'm looking forward to  a simpler, more
orgisnized and less materialistic way of life.  The problems you are having
with your restoration are problems all of us Vinties have been through.  If
you can't handle it, I would suggest that you sell your trailer to somebody
who would lovenly restore it and by a 40' SOB trailer or stay put in your
house! And please find somewhere else to do your whinning.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com