Re: [VAC] random redecorating

Ralph, etal
I too have been looking for ideas and am sometimes just curious what some of
the newer units look like.  When I have the time and pass an RV dealer with
an A/S on the lot I drive in and take a look. Usually they are unlocked and
I can look it over without some salesman breathing down my back. If a
salesman does show up or if the unit is locked then I politely ask him for
his card and then tell him I'm not yet ready to buy but just dreaming a bit
for next year.  It's allowed me to look at quite a few and never a problem.
By asking for his card before he offers it the average salesman will think
that he may get a sale later. If he/she ends up being rude you have his name
if you want to drop a note to the owner of the dealership.
Greg