Re: [VAC] First trip out

Gerald,
   Some might, some might not have the fridge stuffed.
When I was a child we stopped in route, both to break up
the trip for the rugrats and to get the "local" flavor.
As well, it provided for opportunities to meet with folks
"out there" and to wait 'til the very last minute to get
cold stuffs. Not saying one way or the other is right or
wrong...I am saying that 8lbs of frozen water coming to a
sudden stop after resting comfortably in your 30 year old
brittle plastic fridge lining is gonna do some damage.

Ralph