Re: [VAC] random redecorating

Ralph,

Airstream factory has been doing this for 20 years or more and each time we
see another one, the carpentry work has been different. In both of our
longer Airstreams, we have a variation of what you are describing.

If you get a chance to closely inspect several different year models with
this feature, it might brighten one of the lights you've already turned on
and make your finished cabinetry even better.

Our Baja Buddies turned their other twin into a sewing machine storage area
that could be easily folded out and ready for use. They copied the general
idea from our '86 and it's both beautiful and practical. They even made a
hideaway spot for their cat so she could have a dark corner for snoozing.

Terry