Re: [VAC] random redecorating

Gerald,
   Was talking more of a "drape" than a wrap really. I
want it VERY loose (but closed so the glare can't
escape), and the loss of efficiency is what I am looking
for. I want the glare gone, more of an ambient glow if
you will. Right now all the light I have in the
potty/shower area is a small green LED from an AC adapter
and it suits just fine, just not the overall look I am
trying to build. If any of you remeber the "original"
look of the Banana Republic stores, you'll know the look
I am after. I am only talking about putting in a 6" 6vdc
tube lamp mounted on rubber O-rings for standoff space.
Will have to solder together a voltage divider circuit so
I can run it straight off the 12vdc.

Ralph