Re: [VAC] found my baby 1949

I have already bought this '49...a 20-footer, I think i said... stock number
2060 on the iowaboys' site... single oval window front and back, rear-bath
with an enameled type tub... pipe-frame...  The last owner towed it from
Montana to Southern California, after first replacing the axle and brakes.
Floor's in pretty rough shape, and I'm inspired by the Lupiens' 'shell-off'
restoration... the only way to really do it right, i guess... planning on a
'minimalist' approach to the interior... want to keep it as light as
possible, anyway.

Planning to tow it up to Reno in a few days... I'll see about opening a
website where i can post the pix...

And - I already have the most valuable resource required... the accumulated
know-how and creativity available on this list.

Tuna.