[VAC] Hi!

Hello!
I have a 1966 28 ambassador.  I live in Raleigh NC and keep my Airstream at
my Mother=92s farm in Seven Springs NC.  I use it often, usually take it to
the beach.  Its in great shape!  Needs AC and an awning.

Ive had problems with the toilet valve leaking (the one that opens in the
bottom of the bowel when you flush).  Rebuilt it after I bought the
camper 3
years ago but noticed it leaking last time I used it.  I think it may have
frozen over the winter?

I would like to re-varnish the walnut interior and repaint the frame but I
dont have a good place near Raleigh to work on it.

Can anyone recommend a source for aluminum chalk/panel sealer?

I have most of the original owners manuals and paper work for the camper
and appliances.

I have several pictures posted here -
http://home.earthlink.net/~tiedown/index.html

Steve