[VAC] new members

Hi,

We just bought a 15-foot 1958 Airstream travel trailer, serial no. 4117, =
in great condition outside (except for need of polishing), but stripped =
inside. We are interested in knowing the floor plan, or seeing interior =
pictures.

We live near Sutton, Alaska, which is about 60 miles northeast of =
Anchorage. We are grandparents; we camp a little, fish a little, dream a =
lot. This is our first camper of any kind, and we hope to restore ours =
as we use it.

Lloyd and Margaret Kelley