Re: [VAC] Info Wanted

My '68 Caravel has a couch down the left side that makes a double bed.
Bathroom across the back, kitchen curb side, four place dinette in the
front. Also has the hammock and hooks. The dinette makes a double bed,
so with the hammock it will sleep 5 (very friendly folk).

Electric brakes work quite well and are easily controlled. They can be
adjusted to lock the trailer tires, that's all you can ask for brakes.

Mine tows fine.

What your jeep will tow depends on axle ratios and transmission gear
ratios. What does Jeep say it will tow for weight? That's a beginning
point to consider. Remember its easy to add 1000 pounds to even a small
trailer when liquids and supplies are stowed.

The manual says the black water tank is 12 gallons.

My refrigerator is propane only. Ice works well.

Gerald J.