Re: [VAC] porta-potty -vs- holding tank

Vanessa,
    The waste disposal system that you are referring to is called a
Thermasan. It is described in my ' 73 International book (sorry, not the
model you were looking for).
    I am going to find out if mine has that option; it has all the others. I
wonder if it's still legal, or even a good (ecological) idea. I just bought
this A/S, and I haven't been able to bring it home to play with yet.
                                            John Provence
                                            ' 61 L/Y 22'
                                            ' 73 Int. L/Y 29'