Re: [VAC] porta-potty -vs- holding tank

To empty a porta potty means tilting it on its front and disconnecting
the bottom (black water tank) from the top (which contains frest water
supply tank and toilet seat).  You then carry black water tank to a
toilet or any sewer dumping opening.  There is an adjustable spout on the
tank which has a cap that is screw off.  You  place or point this spout
into the toilet,  press an air release button and out pours your waste.
You then reattach the two parts of the potty back together.  There is no
way to connect this up to a disposal system so you don't have to handle
it.  If you are as squemeze as it sounds about handling body waste I
suggest you get a trailer with holding tanks. I would suggest you visit
an RV place and have them demonstrate how the porta potty works, you
might be surprized.

Roy