Re: [VAC] blue book values?

This is my first post to the vintage list.

I, too, just bought my first Airstream. I am so excited(!) even
though my trailer needs (in my opinion) a total remodel to be really
livable.

It's what I believe to be a 1955 21' Flying Cloud, . The plate next
to the door says it's serial #7737.

I am going to go camping in it as-is a couple of times and get to
know it a but and then start a complete shell-off rebuild from the
chassis up.

Bill, or others, what can be found out about the history of my trailer?

thanks,

Wayne