Re: [VAC] insurance and roadside help

Hi John,
I too live in the Northeast and have both Insurance and a separate Roadside
Assistance Plan with Good Sam sponsored companies. I have used  the Roadside
Assistance on one occasion and the service was excellent. The insurance
policy cost me 1/3 less than my original policy and I up graded from basic
liability to complete coverage (highest liability and with
collision/comprehensive). I have never made a claim on the insurance but I
don't expect a problem if I do.
Noah S.