Re: [VAC] insurance and roadside help

"Noah S."    I am very curious about the ins rates......when I contacted Good
Sam they would not quote me a rate on a Airstream over 15 years old     I carry
full coverage for the 64 AS on my auto policy for $100 a year  and they paid out
over $3000  on hail damage
and another  electrical short fire which burned a 6" hole in the floor above the
runnniing
light that shorted.

And the road service is covered with AAA  (no I do not have auto ins with them)
for
$29 a year for RV coverage over my membership cost which is about $45     Pearl
Pearl      pearlm@pe.net