Re: [VAC] UN-Stuck lug nuts on Aluminum wheels.

That advice always works for automobiles, but may not for Airstreams.

I assume that without air in the tire, it does not press hard enough on the
ground to give enougjh friction to withstand the torque of the wrench -
hence, the wheel just turns. Remember, the dura-torque axles will tend to
support the trailer, and the "flat" tire is only down a little, probably
not far enough for the rim to be taking much direct weight.

One suggestion I received was to apply the trailer brakes (but I guess this
would work only for the street side of the trailer). Another thing I have
thought of is to raise the flat wheel with my bottle jack, place some
wooden leveling blocks directly below the flat tire, then lower the wheel
onto those blocks, This would probably provide the resistance to the torque
of the wrench (but might unseat the tire from the wheel).

Thanks

Jerry W4UK