Re: [VAC] rotten rearend

Kent,

I can't speak for all trailers but my '61 Bambi has the fiberglass tank set on the floor, the toilet sets on top of that.  I think it hold 7 or 8 gallons.  The shower pan is also fiberglass.  At one time I wanted to remove it just to clean up all the corners and molding.  I think what I found was thay theshower pan was riveted or screwed to something inside the wall that I could not get to without going in deeper than I was prepared to do.  They were standard in the "61 Bambi.

Kathy