Re: [VAC] Shower Curtain

Hi Bill, sorry this took so long, but anyway I finally got out to look
closely at my shower and here's what I found.  There is a track just inside
the top of the tub and a plastic fitting below the basin.  I looked at the
wall that adjoins the bedroom and there are some screws that appear to be
in a line, but I don't see a distinct line from a hinge or anything.  Also,
I looked at the rail on the ceiling and that doesn't look like it was
original.  Different screws.  But I think if I have to that I could use a
short shower curtain.  Anyway, I would like to see a picture if you could
take one.  Here's my e-mail.   Drop me a line and I'll send you my address.
 Thanks so much for all the help, I really want to restore the trailer, not
just put in a shower curtain.

Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander
guerin3j@vcn.com