Re: [VAC] Fire Extinguisher

Tom,
I went with Eddie Marine and found what I needed. It came in this week and
looks great. It is all metal and rechargeable. The only problem is that they
shipped it to me illegally. Being a hazardous materials transportation
consultant I notice things like this. It came to the house in packaging that
was unmarked and unlabeled. Other than that it looks like what I wanted, the
only thing I do not like is the black mounting bracket, they wanted $45 for a
chrome plated one. Could not get the better half to agree that I needed the
extra trinket!
Ed
68 Sovereign
WBCCI/VAC 4425