[VAC] Wet & Wild!

One of the last systems I checked B4 takeoff was the fresh water holding
tank and pump system.  Recollecting that I have a 66 Safari in stock
condition with a comprehensive owners manual.

The manual says to "turn off the water pump at the galley switch".  I have
searched all over my galley, checked fuses and found no sign of a switch
that turns on/off the water pump.  Anybody have a clue where it could be
located?

I have checked all the obvious like water supply and even cleaned out the
inside of the pump per manual.

Thanks,

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
bobkiger@home.com