Re: [VAC] P-Trap Plugs

Right Huff:

Mine doesn't have plugs either.  My manual instructs to put kerosene in
the traps to winterize.  I have done this, but kerosene stinks.  Now I
put in the ol' trusty RV pink.

Trap drains are really a good idea though, better than either solution
above.

GQ '67 Safari

PS: While doing a drawing of my trailer, I was surprised to find out that
all the drain fittings were the same size.  I would have thought that the
shower drain would have been larger diameter in relation to the bathroom
sink drain, for instance.