RE: [VAC] Re: Windows

Dave,  if your 68 Safari, does not have the Corning , curved, frameless
windows, it is possible, that your coach was made late in 68, when the
factory was changing over to 1969 windows.  The standard 66-67-68,
winddows are frameless Corning windows.  Perhaps Nick has some windows
that were changed earlier, because of an accident, or breakage.
I will post my earlier letter on these windows, but it probably will be
as an attachment.  This is early warning, if you don't want to open it,
then don't.

Bill Scott
66 Trade Wind LY