[VAC] Re: Windows

Now I am wondering if maybe the frames were an "option?"  My only two "original"
windows, the rear flat glass, and my curved streetside galley window, have a
1/2 inch stainless steel channel wrapped on both the inside and outside of the
pane.  Like a long "U" channel.  I think I might be able to get one made, probably
of aluminum...maybe.

This '66 Overlander I saw had no frames..on any curved glass.  Go figure? Steve,
is yours the same?  What about the front and rear windows?

Nick  learnin' something new everyday.