RE: [VAC] Re: Windows

This might be a good alternative that Dave has found.

  In my many telephone conversations, with AS dealers across the country, I
am finding that the AS windows are the same dimensions over and over again.
 All my windows seem to be about 20 1/2 inches top to bottom. (if I remember
correctly) The others, mirror others.  My big window over my couch/bunk, is
the same as the front, and rear, only curved, about 39 inches. My small pane
at the galley is the same size as the one fwd of my door.  Only one is unique.
 I am guessing many rigs are the same?

Nick