RE: [VAC] Wet & Wild!

Dear Wayne,
	There is an electrical console over my reefer.  At the lower end is an AC
plug.  Above that is a switch with no apparent function.  I think it might
be the pump switch but, since it was on for a long time, there is no telling
what the status of the switch and system behind it is.  Above the switch is
a cigarette lighter which works and above that is an ancient phone outlet.

I will get the Airstream experts at the San Bernadino look at this one.
Thanks for the help.

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
bobkiger@home.com