RE: [VAC] Re: Windows

Bill:

I have not used their services, just got price quotes and spoke to a rep on
the phone.
I needed 4 windows replaced, 3 sides and 1 front, and fortunately my service
guy stumbled across
2 original side windows in his inventory.  So now all I need to do is have
standard
glass put in the front since it's flat, and locate one more side window.
Though Five Star wanted
$300.00 to do the work, I thought it was ok considering I couldn't find
replacements anywhere.  Maybe
there are better, less cost prohibitive alternatives.  I still may end up
using their services yet.

David