[VAC] WBCCI numbers

Bill, and all
I think everyone can relate to that phenomenon, when you see something for a
first time, all of a sudden you start seeing it ALL the time, well that is happening
to me with Airstreams!  I am seeing them everywhere.

And is it my imagination or what, but in the 9 or 10 months I've been subscribed
on  all of a suddenthis list, it seems there are SO many people buying Airstreams?
It's almost a frantic pace of new owners, myself included.

Maybe WBCCI will get back up to those old numbers.

And thanks for the reassuring words, I think maybe I'll keep my 4 digits!

Nick Novia
'68 Safari
WBBCI MAL #2577
VAC