[VAC] Where is the Airstream?

    My wife and I recently made a trip to the RV/MH Heritage Foundations's
Museum in Elkhart, Indiana.  We thoroughly enjoyed the exhibit of vintage
trailers and motor coaches.
        Al Hesselbart, Vice President of the Foundation, spent some time with
us discussing the exhibit and the most frequently asked question of Museum
visitors, "Where is the Airstream?"
    We thought the VAC and members of the list might develop a campaign to
see that Airstream, Inc. follows through on their promise to provide a
Vintage Airstream for the Museum display.
Write to:
Airstream, Inc.
419 West Pike St.
Jackson Center, Ohio 45334-0629