RE: [VAC] Battery Box

I got a vented battery box for our relocated battery from our local AS
dealer.  It has a 1.5"" or so hole in the bottom and a same size vent hole
with hose out the top and exterior vent cap.  I cut a hole in the floor, put
the box over it, and routed the top hose to the side of the trailer.  That
is the correct installation to keep the gasses out of the trailer.  Due to
seat height, I actually relocated the top vent to the top side, but still
above the battery.