Re: [VAC] Hydraulic Brakes

David

I suspect if you search around you can get your hydraulic brake system
working again but from what I have learned from others on this list it is
probably not the best alternative as this system is very outdated and due
to give you future trouble.  You can probably get new electric brakes put
on the trailer for about the same cost as getting the hydraulic system
working.  I suggest you talk with a trailer company that deals with
agricultural trailering (horse trailers etc).  They are usually very
knowledgeable about brakes system and typically are much less costly then
the RV shops.

Roy