[VAC] Bathroom Talk

Hey Folks --

Just wanted to pick the collective brains on the mailing list.  I have places
on the bathroom floor in my trailer ('57 Caravanner) where the stainless
steel floor has crumbled -- but the floor underneath is dry and in good
shape.  My question is: what can I do to patch this?  Is replacement steel
the only solution?  Has anyone tried to put down a rubber or fiberglass floor
down on the stainless steel?  I believe that is the metal on the floor,
either that or aluminum.  Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Jon Amores
WBCCI #2671