Re: [VAC] 75 airstream

Hello Joan.  I too am sorry about your deal. After I bought my '59
Caravanner I traced a persistent wet carpet in the rear section to leaks in
the hot water heater tank which was accompanied by rotted plywood
underneath.  It had apparently been leaking for some time. I had it repaired
and it was OK for several years. I find this year when I put water through
it after the winter, it ran out the bottom so I had to yank it finally. I
would hate to add to your troubles but check your tank if it's near your wet
carpet. Kent in PEI.