Re: [VAC] AStream parts from Overhauler

I thought the idea of saving parts for AStreamers a good idea, so I
dropped an email to this guy... here's his response:
Huff

            Re: Vintage Airstream Parts
       Date:
            Sun, 21 May 2000 07:17:32 -0400
      From:
            Tad Taylor <healthy@together.net>
        To:
            huff@teleport.com

Dave-
good ideas though there are several suppliers around the country-
we have found that the parts that are really in demand are non existant
and that in order to have them made- it costs a lot of $$$ and they
would have to be done in large lots- the parts business generally is
lots of time a little income-
There are more critical things on our plate at this time-

Best,
 Tad