Re: [VAC] Dry Weight of a '48

Elisa:

    They should be posted later this year, most likely in the Fall, for all
to enjoy in the Members Only section of the VAC Website.  The Club is trying
to avoid repetitive serial photocopying by posting historical documents and
information on our Web site.  It will take time (I estimate all summer) to
gather available information, sort it by topic, organize it chronologically,
then scan and post it.  However, once accomplished, it should be "done"
forever for all to enjoy.  I do not wish to interrupt that community-valuable
work to respond to individual requests for photocopies arising from my
occasional responses to questions in the VAC chat room.

    I fully understand your aluminum-induced quest for that information, but
unless there is an immediate time-critical need such as one arising from an
in-progress restoration, as opposed to a mere insatiable desire, I'd ask you
to kindly wait until that information is posted.  If I begin making
exceptions along the way, I will soon become flooded by requests and may
never get the larger work finished.

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian