Re: [VAC] questions-wiring to tow vehicle

I simply indetified the ground wire, then connected it to the - side of a
battery.  When I touched the remaining wire to the + side of the battery,
what ever came on identified that circuit.

Airstream must have used it's own color code for identifying circuits.

I noticed today that when I installed the battery in the camper, the brake
magnet energized.  When I put the pin in the solonoid it released.  This
leads me to believe that the blue wire must be the charging wire.  It all
seems to make sense when you stop and think about it for awhile.

Note:  I spliced the side marker wire with the tail light wire to create a
running "light circuit".