Re: [VAC] 2 weeks from P-Day

Bill:

haha!  like I said - flour is used for clean up, and
that's with a towel - you get black dust, you dip a
towel in flour, and you gently wipe the black dust
off.  no liberal use...  just a dip.  many ways of
thinking here you know?  Save's the elbows instead of
scrubbing the black dust off..

as far as met-all being the best way to polish?  never
said that, that's for sure.  BUT, at some point I
would be happy to show you my trailer - since I've
never seen one that has been complete and perfect in
person, I will learn from the best!

Now, I've heard that Tom Howarth used a buffing wheel
to do his:

Tom - how'd you do it?

it's all about patience Bill - all about patience...

I'll accept that as a healthy competition then?  who's
trailer is shinier?  hee hee!

I think every interested party should be involved in
this one -- nothing like a whole string of super-shiny
airstreams rolling down the road

the gauntlet has been thrown. *thump*

Toby - 2029