Re: [VAC] Hi/axle costs

Mia Culpa.  Sorry guys,  I was a bit confused.  I thought Jim meant the
Hadco axle was a torsion tube, rubber axle.  My understanding is that in
1961, Airstream introduced  the Henschen  dura torque axle.  Now, it
appears, they were standard equipment on Bambi's, and some other models,
but optional on others.  I think, in 1962, all axles were dura torque.
So, you might have a 61, with the last of the leaf spring axles.   If
your Hadco is a rubber torsion tube type, it is news to me.

Bill