RE: [VAC] Hi/axle costs

Yes, it was me.  Our 22foot, serial # 22TDS S 0544 has a solid axle & leaf
springs.  It  was titled in 1981 as a 1961 (oldest trace I have of original
titles).  Original wiring diagram sticker dated 6-28-60, revision A, says
"Item  Spaceliner 22 TDS", made in Santa Fe Springs.  Also has "12-60"
stamped below the serial # on the blue AS plate by the door.  I have been
calling it a Safari, as it is 22 foot and had the twin bed setup in the
front, L-dinette on the side next to the door.  Though I have yet to find
another with the L-dinette, the wiring diagram shows that layout, so I would
guess it was not a custom layout.  Is "Spaceliner" a model I have yet to
hear about?
Any insights or corrections would be appreciated. -Martin, 22' dunno.