RE: [VAC] Hi/axle costs

Martin, DON'T TELL ME.  Your Bambi is
16TDSS1719,.................My Bambi is ,..
16TDSS1720.   The manufacture date was 3-61.   I'll send you a picture.
I'm not sure about the TD, except it could mean Twin, and Double , or,
Twin or Double configuation.  In a Bambi, you can sleep 2 in the double,
and 2 children in the front couch.  Perhaps it means the front couch is
a Twin, and the side couch is a Double.
The reason your coach was registered as a 1961 is because when it was
sold , in 1961, someone made a mistake during the selling registration.
There are lots of mistakes on registrations.  I was very surprised at
how many mistakes there are in the VAC registry.  Perhaps next year, the
VAC will try to re-register all the trailers in the club, for accuracy,
so that we will all know our correct year, and model.

Bill