Re: [VAC] CATALYST HEATERS

As an ex San Diego County Calif  deputy coroner  I can vouch that CO is
deadly even in sunny southern Calif.  I investigated the deaths of a young
baby sitter and 4 children from  three seperate familys all in the same
apartment while I worked there . A tragic loss of life of members of four
different families, all because of an "altered"  centeral heating unit.wall
Using unvented heaters of any kind in that small a space would certainly
require  working CO monitors.  Even then I would be worried. That typical
"cherry pink complexion" indicative of CO poisonings is not from good
health. It ain't worth it folks!   Pardon me for butting in and expressing
my obviously biased opinion..

Al
71 international