Re: [VAC] Park model?

I agree with Tom.  Some one a few months ago mentioned a park model, and
that was news to me.  If there is a park model, maybe some one can
explain what it is.  Even some of the early fifties Airstreams had small
black tanks.  In the late forties, when A/S was gearing up, after the
war, some of the more expensive models had a small black tank, and
marine toilets.   Thanks Tom, now maybe we can put to rest all this park
model talk, unless, of course, there was a park model?

Bill Scott
61 Bambi