Re: [VAC] Bowen water heater

I just had a 10 gallon Attwood put in place of the original 10 gallon Bowen on my 1970 Landyacht.  The extra cost & difficulty for me was getting someone who could keep my original Airstream door.  Your opening seems to be the same as mine.  I was told at some time that Attwood purchaced Bowen's line of such products.
The Airstream folks at Jackson put in 6 gallon Attwoods in vintage Airstreams and fabricate some sort of shielding to keep gas fumes out of the trailer. Kevin