[VAC] Jodi and John 72 Overlander

Your the first ones I've  seen come through with a/s close to ours. We have
73 Overlander 27'. We have the gold shower folding door your missing. I
don't know where you could get another one. I guess it will just be one of
those things you have to be on the look out for.  We've had ours a month and
just can't wait to go on a trip.  We have one planned for July.  We have
some minor things to repair. Have to replace a few parts on the Onan.
Hopefully it will fix it.  Since they are $3500 to replace. We can do
without it if it doesn't.  And the hot water heater, we're not sure if it
works.  The brakes need adjusting.  That's about it.  Everything else is
brand new inside.  I don't think it has been used much. Oh, we think we have
a leak in the water tank.  I filled it up Monday, up to the top of the
outside opening.  It's slowly leaked out 5 gallons of water afterabout 24
hours.  Can't see from inside under the sink, just where it's coming from.
The wood under there is wet. We watched it get wetter and wetter.  It's such
a small area that you just can't see in there.  We also pulled back some of
the bottom from the side of the front wheel and couldn't see any connections
there, so it's all above that.  We'll have to have that fixed sooner or
later.  We've also recovered the couch.  I used some material I had left and
glued to the little cornice's above the windows.  It really dressed it up. I
have to make curtains too.  We have shades on all the windows but I though
about replacing those with the pleated or honeycombed shades.  Not sure
about that.  I think curtains would be nicer and certainly cheaper.  There
are many other things we have to learn about and we'll just have to go on a
trip.  I'm sure we'll have more things to fix when we get back.  Good luck
in finding the shower doors.
DSK in TEXAS
jckelley@flex.net