RE: [VAC] pitted Globetrotter script

As far as aluminum paint with bondo, I left mine just the way it was.  I'll live with some small pits.  I just shined it up with some chrome polish.

The wires are for back up lights I plan to install.  If you haven't had any experience in backing-up.  Try backing your coach in the dark at your favorite camp ground.  Scraping a tree or hitting a low rock on the under belly would certainly dampen your vacation trip.

I think the wires hanging out of your original lights are for additional or auxiliary tail lights.  If you have the original tail light assemblies, they work fine at night with clear visibility.  Brake lights or turn signals are difficult to see for the person following behind you during the daytime when your driving in the direction of the sun.

We just replaced the Bowen water heater with a 6 gallon Atwood water heater.  The physical dimensions are smaller and the exterior door was also smaller.  We had to place a panel of aluminum between the original opening and the new water heater.

The WBCCI number on th rear of my trailer is #8061.  The 8 is missing.  Actually my trailer had two numbers #4063 and #8061.  So when I joined the WBCCI in January of this year, I requested #4063, which I have new numbers sitting in my drawer awaiting the polishing of my trailer.

Do you still need close-up pictures of the rear bumper and bumper brackets?  Let me know, I can snap some picture with my Sony camera and email them to you.

JohnS/63GT
VAC# 4063
jssassoc@gte.net